Thursday, September 15, 2005
HeY pEopLe i'Ve g0tTen my RESULTS LeRx...I'Ve got 2A' s for both Statistics and Poa, 3B+ for Marketing, Econs and Business Software Application...aNd B f0r eFFectiVe sK!LLs....cAn u @LL bEliEve iT???...B for eNgLish?...Hahaha...iF i teLL mIss g0h abOut my B gRadE f0r eFFectIve wRit!ng,i bEt hEr jAw w!LL dRoP...No doubt its not very good but then overall I tink its quite average...t0 get this kind of lousy results coz dere' re ppL in my class that score 2-3 distinctions and A' s...Kind of envy them... But nvm...nExt SeM I'moing to strive for excellence...wAhA...
ss how much is my GPA??...Its 3.58/4...haha so dAmn happ!....m0re then 3.5 alreAdy c0ns!dered g0od lerx...hahA
LasT bUd n0t LeasT...I' vE g0t my BursAry.... yEaPp!e !!!! I M s0 hApp!...hAhahA....
0vEraLL t!s sEm wAs a g0od one...hAhA...aT least dUn have 2 tAke anY sUpP...s0 dAmn LucKy aR...heE...
sIgNiNg oFf here leRx...g0ing ZzZzZ lErx...dUn m!ss m0nNie iN uR dReAm woR... ^+* ....bYebYe !!